Money Line is a convenient way to make loan payments, transfer funds, or check your account information by phone. Money Line allows you to handle all of your credit union transactions anywhere there's a touch-tone phone. It's that easy.
Benefits of using Money Line:
- Convenience: You can access your account seven days a week, 24 hours a day, whenever it is the most convenient for you.
- Ease: Money Line will guide you through your transaction with easy-to-follow instructions.
- Accuracy: You'll be able to review all of your transactions for accuracy before final processing. Money Line transactions will also appear on your monthly statement.
To access Money Line, you will need the following:
- Account Number: The credit union account number you wish to access.
- PIN: You may customize your PIN or one will be assigned to you.
- Touch-Tone Phone: Push button phones are not automatically set to tone. If your phone makes a clicking sound when dialing, it is probably set to pulse. You must switch the setting to tone to access your account.
To use Money Line:
- Call (402) 449-4797 on any touch-tone phone
- Enter your account number followed by the pound (#) sign
- Enter your personal identification number (PIN) followed by the pound (#) sign
- Follow the instructions given to complete your transaction
Use Money Line to:
- Make share withdrawals
- Check your balances
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Get loan balance/payoff
- Inquire about checks that have cleared
- Verify payroll deposits
- Obtain tax information
Money Line is a free service available to all our members. Call or e-mail the credit union for more information.
|Share Balance Inquiry:
|Checks Cleared Inquiry:
|Last Deposit Inquiry:
|Loan Balance Inquiry:
|Regular Savings (suffix A):
|Checking (suffix 0):
|Money Market (suffix 5):
|Christmas Club (suffix D):
|Youth Savings (suffix Y):
|Line of Credit (suffix Z):
|Special Savings (suffix B):
|Special Savings (suffix C):